Air Fryer Pizza Rolls (Ready In 6 Minutes!)
Crispy Air Fryer Pizza Rolls are ready in just 6 minutes. Learn how to make frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer with golden exteriors and interiors that ooze hot cheese and other pizza topping favorites.
Frozen Pizza Rolls are a favorite when looking for a quick snack and even make for a great finger food when hosting a party. Thanks to the air fryer we can now serve pizza rolls how they were meant to be served- with golden crusts and scorching hot interiors filled with our favorite pizza toppings.
HOW TO COOK AIR FRYER PIZZA ROLLS IN THE AIR FRYER
As with most frozen foods, making Air Fried Pizza Rolls is a breeze. You don’t even need to spray oil over the food or season. It’s a “dump and go” kinda thing.
Step 1 – Pre-heat the air fryer to 380 degrees and spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray so the rolls don’t stick to the basket.
Step 2- Spread out the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket so they don’t overlap.
Step 3- Place the basket in the air fryer and cook for 6 minutes, shaking/tossing halfway through.
Step 4- Remove from the air fryer, let cool, and grub down!
How long Do Your Air Fry Pizza Rolls For?
Our air fryer takes only 6 minutes to produce pizza rolls with a nice golden crust as we pre-heat the oven. If you don’t want to pre-heat the oven, you’ll need to cook them for 8-10 minutes. Air Fryer temperatures do vary from model to model, so it’s possible your model may take a little less or little more time to cook. Just keep watch the first batch and adjust if needed.
FOODIE & WINE DRINK PAIRING RECOMMENDATIONS:
Wine- Chianti (Any Toppings), Sangiovese (Cheese), Pinot Noir (Pepperoni), Syrah (Sausage)
Cocktails- Homemade Margaritas
Beer- Light or Wheat Ales (Cheese), Pilsner (Pepperoni), IPA (Sausage)
## I’d love to hear from you! Use hashtag #foodieandwine when you’ve made this recipe and post to social media! Leave a comment with your favorite pizza toppings!!
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls (Ready In Just 6 Min!)
- 1/2 Bag Frozen Pizza Rolls (Any Brand) (*Note 1)
- Preheat the air fryer to 380ºF (*Note 2). Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Spread out the pizza rolls in the air fryer basket so they don't overlap (they can touch- just not overlap).
- Place the basket in the air fryer and cook for 6 minutes, tossing/shake the basket halfway through for even cooking (*Note 3)
- For ultra crispy exteriors, keep them in for an extra minute.
- Remove from the air fryer, divide between plates and let cool a bit before eating. Interiors will be HOT!