We big puffy heart this Cherry Cheesecake Dip Recipe. It’s loaded with everything we love – cherries, cream cheese, marshmallows and graham crackers. It’s like a Hostess Cherry Pie. Who didn’t love a Hostess Cherry Pie back in the day? Pair it with a Dr. Pepper and you have our favorite lunch pairing in high school.
This Cherry Cheesecake Dip with Graham Crackers is a great option for pot lucks and holiday parties come November. It’s inexpensive, easy to make and a crowd favorite.
What doesn’t it have that may other Cherry Cheesecake Dip recipes have? Cool Whip. We prefer a little heft to our dip vs a whipped texture. I guarantee this Cherry Cheesecake Dip won’t disappoint.
To mix it up, you can use any fruit pie filling such as blueberry or apple.
Check out other Dessert Recipes we’ve posted.
Feel Free to add in a tub of Cool Whip if you prefer a fluffier dip.
You can make the cream cheese layer up to two days in advance and just add the cherries when you’re ready to serve.
Serve this with any dessert style cracker if graham crackers aren’t your thing. Think: Nilla Wafers, Pretzels, etc.
Wines: Pinot Noir, Muscat
Beer: Cherry Kriek, Cherry Lambic, Cherry Wheat
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
- 1 tbsp Water
- 8 oz Miniature Marshmallows
- 8 oz Cream Cheese ((Room Temperature))
- ⅛ tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- Crackers for Dipping
- Place a medium-size non-stick saucepan over medium heat and add the water and marshmallows. Stir frequently until the marshmallows are fully melted.
- Transfer to a large bowl and add the cream cheese, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix until combined. Use a stand mixer or hand mixer to make it easier.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a deep serving dish and top with the cherries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.