Making Frozen Egg Rolls in the Air Fryer takes about 10 minutes, start to finish, making it the perfect appetizer or snack. Air fryer frozen egg rolls have a crisp exterior wrapper and hot and soft interior. Exactly how air fried egg rolls should be.
Looking for the Best Frozen Foods for Air Fryer? Check out our other Air Fryer Frozen Food Recipes: Air Fried Frozen French Fries, Air Fryer Tater Tots, Frozen Burrito in Air Fryer and Air Fryer Pizza Rolls.
For my Air Fryer Recipes, I use the June Oven. In the market for a new Air Fryer? Amazon has a ton on sale, including the popular Ninja Foodie Digital Fry.
Wondering what the benefits are to using an Air Fryer to make egg rolls when you can pop them in the microwave for less than two minutes and be done. Here are a few….
✅Evenly cooked interiors vs hitting cold pockets the microwave leaves behind.
✅No soggy shells! The. Worst.
How Long To Cook Air Fryer Egg Rolls
It takes 10 minutes to cook these babies in the air fryer when it’s pre-heated. If you don’t pre-heat the air fryer, you’ll need to add 3-4 minutes to the total cook time.
How To Cook Frozen Egg Rolls In Air Fryer
This air fryer egg roll recipe is ridiculously easy: Just unwrap, air fryer, flip, final fry and GRUB DOWN with either your favorite asian dipping sauce or the sweet and sour sauce it came with.
Air Fryer Frozen Egg Rolls
This recipe is perfect for pretty much all brands of frozen egg rolls we tested and all types. We didn’t find a time difference when cooking frozen vegetable egg rolls in air fryer, frozen pork egg rolls in air fryer or chicken.
Should You Thaw the Egg Rolls?
Nope. Just take them straight out of the box and pop them onto the air fryer basket. If you defrost the egg rolls first the exterior crunch will be lacking.
- Depending on the model of air fryer or brand of egg rolls, you may need an extra 2-3 minutes of cook time.
- There is no need to spray with cooking oil.
- Do not overlap the egg rolls. The areas that overlap won’t be crisp.
Here Are More Recipes In The Air Fryer
## I’d love to hear from you! Use hashtag #foodieandwine when you’ve made this recipe and post to social media! Leave a comment below, after you’ve made it, to let me know your thoughts!
- 1 Box Frozen Egg Rolls (*Note 1)
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F.
- Place the egg rolls in the air fryer basket in a single layer. No cooking spray is required.
- Cook for 8 minutes, flip the egg rolls and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Depending on the model of air fryer or brand of egg rolls, you may need an extra 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the air fryer and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.