Homemade Almond Milk is a very popular item these days for folks who’ve eliminated dairy from their diet. Sadly, all almond milk brands aren’t equal. Some still have terrible additives most folks are looking to avoid. Enter our How to Make Almond Milk recipe. It’s easy to make and more importantly, pure almond milk!
- 1 Cup Raw Almonds
- 3.5 Cups Filtered Water
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Place almonds in a bowl of water and soak for 9-10 hours.
- Drain and rinse the almonds and place in a blender.
- Add the water and cinnamon and blend until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a fine mesh sieve or nut bag and squeeze out all the milk. You may have to run it through the sieve a few times, depending on your particular brand.
- Using a rinsed out blender, pour the milk back in and add the cinnamon. Blend until combined.
- Store in the refrigerator up to 5 days.