Coquito (Puerto Rican Coconut Eggnog)
Coquito, Puerto Rican Coconut Eggnog
Servings: 10 Drinks
- 1 can Evaporated Milk (12 oz)
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 oz)
- 1 can Sweetened Cream of Coconut (15 oz)
- 1 can Coconut Milk (14 oz)
- 1.5 cup White Rum or Coconut Rum
- 2 Medium Egg Yolks
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
Add the evaporated milk, condensed milk, cream of coconut and coconut milk to a large blender and blend until combined.
Add the egg yolks and blend for 10 seconds.
Add the rum, vanilla, and ground cinnamon, and blend until combined.
Transfer the mixture to a pitcher and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours (until cold).
When ready to serve, pour a small amount over ice and top with a dash of ground cinnamon.