We ain’t fudging……FoodieandWine.com is now on YouTube! We’ve been throwing around video ideas and finally posted our first one last night: 3 Ingredient Fudge Recipe! If you’re a YouTube Member, please Subscribe to the FoodieandWine.com YouTube Channel! We have quite a few videos in production you won’t want to miss.
First up is our 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge recipe. This easy fudge recipe uses only 3 ingredients and takes just 3 minutes to make! This makes a great homemade holiday gift idea or simple dessert for a holiday party.
Please check out our 1st FoodieandWine.com Video:
Like we mentioned, we have a ton of recipe videos in the works. In fact, our second video, 1 Hour Dinner Rolls, went live this morning. We’d love to hear from you as to what you’d like us to shoot! More dessert recipes? How to videos? Kitchen Hack tips? Please leave a comment below, so we can pull a Tom Cruise, and “Help Me Help You.”
3 Ingredient Easy Chocolate Fudge
- 2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line a 9" x 9" pan with foil or parchment paper and mist. with cooking spray
- Place chocolate chips and condensed milk in a bowl and combine.
- Microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- If the chocolate isn't smooth, microwave for another 30 seconds (as needed).
- Fold in the vanilla until combined.
- Pour smooth chocolate into the pan and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Cut into 1" x 1" squares and enjoy
Other Foodie and Wine Recipes:
NEVER MISS A FOODIE AND WINE RECIPE OR DRINK REVIEW: