Keto Fudge Recipe
Nosh on a batch of chocolate fudge within the hour with this keto fudge recipe! This easy fudge recipe is the perfect Keto dessert recipe for the holidays and will satisfy your sweet cravings without the carbs. Plus it requires just 5 ingredients!
Chocolate Fudge Recipe Ingredients
There are only 5: Coconut Oil, Cocoa Powder, Keto Chocolate Chips, Powdered Erythritol and Sea Salt.
Mix In Ideas
This keto chocolate fudge recipe is super easy to make. A little mixing and chilling and you’re set.
Throw in some some chopped nuts or top with coarse sea salt to take it to the next level. Other mix-in ideas: cocoa nibs, peanut butter, mint extract, etc.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Fudge
It pretty much requires just 10 minutes of active time to make, just like these Cookie Dough Protein Balls. Only 3 quick steps:
- Cream the coconut oil and sweetener
- Add the cocoa powder, chocolate chips and salt and beat to combine.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined container and refrigerate for an hour
If you’re into easy recipes check out this easy peanut butter fudge!
- Do not melt the coconut oil as it needs to be creamed like butter.
- Do not over mix. Keep the mixer at a low speed.
- You MUST use powdered sweetener; either erythritol or powdered monk fruit blend.
- Line the container with parchment paper to make the fudge easier to remove.
- Keto fudge tends to crumble when cut. To try and limit the crumbling, cut straight down on it with a sharp knife. If you still have issues, let it sit out for a few minutes to soften.
- Cut it, in advance, and just grab a piece when you’re in the mood.
Store the chocolate fudge in the fridge until you’re ready to enjoy. Take it out about 10 minutes before serving so it softens up a bit. It will melt if kept out of the refrigerator for too long, so keep that in mind.
- 1 cup Coconut Oil, Solid Form (*Note 1)
- ¼ cup Powdered Erythritol
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup Keto Chocolate Chips, Melted (*Note 2)
- ⅛ tsp Sea Salt
- Line a glass container with parchment paper, with the edges hanging over the sides.
- Add the coconut oil and sweetener to a medium size mixing bowl. Mix with a hand mixer at low speed until combined. It should be fluffy.
- Add the cocoa powder, melted chocolate chips and sea salt and beat until just combined. Do not over mix. Taste and adjust sweetener to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to the glass container, evening it out with a spatula.
- OPTIONAL: Sprinkle sea salt flakes over the top of the fudge and gently press them into the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 60 minutes.
- Carefully pull up at the edges of the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the container.