Rich, creamy and smooth easy peanut butter fudge recipe. It’s ready to eat in just 60 minutes and is a perfect Christmas addition.
Ho Ho Ho! It’s about time we posted another favorite Christmas fudge recipe. Thousands of you have made our 3 Ingredient Chocolate Fudge recipe and Keto Fudge, and this Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is equally as delightful. Different strokes for different folks, yo.
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
This peanut butter fudge recipe is perfect for your holiday potluck or an inexpensive gift idea for your neighbors. Plus no candy thermometer is required. Bonus! Check out our Christmas Recipes page for all things Christmas!!
All you need to get your fudge-on is:
Peanut Butter (Smooth)
While staying up way past your bedtime wrapping “Santa” gifts make sure you have a batch of this peanut butter fudge to grub on. And don’t forget the glass of milk to chug-a-lug. Here’s how to make peanut butter fudge.
- ½ Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat heat. Gently stir in the brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in the peanut butter and vanilla until fully combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the powdered sugar followed by the peanut butter/brown sugar mix. Beat until smooth.
- Pour into an 8×8 inch dish and chill in the refrigerator until firm.
- Once chilled, cut into squares and enjoy!