Cheers! Enjoy this refreshing Madras drink recipe featuring thirst quenching cranberry juice, orange juice and vodka. This madras cocktail is perfect during the spring or summer months as it’s sweet, tart and ready to sip in just 2 minutes! You’ll love this “Vodka Cranberry Orange Juice” cocktail.
Madras Drink Ingredients
This cranberry cocktail recipe takes only 3 ingredients, with only one being booze. Drinks with minimal ingredients are our specialty. The madras drink is typically served in a highball glass, but we use the glass we’re in the mood for. Some days a pink martini glass is calling out our name, so we go with it.Here’s all you need to make this cocktail:
When To Serve The Madras Drink
So. Many. Options.
- Birthday bashes
- Baby showers
- Bachelorette party
- On a random Friday night…just because
- Sunday Funday brunch
- Graduation parties
- Christmas parties – add a bit of cranberry simple syrup to amp up the red color.
Madras Cocktail Tips
- This cocktail recipe is easy to scale up and make a “party punch”. No edits to the proportions are needed. Just throw them all into a pitcher and pour over ice when ready to party!
- Use fresh squeezed orange juice for the best quality.
- Make sure you use sweetened cranberry juice as unsweetened cranberry juice will be too tart.
- Madras drink garnish ideas: hibiscus, lime wheel, dried orange slices or dried lime slices
There are so many similar classic drink recipes you can make with these ingredients. Here are a few popular options if you’re looking to switch things up:
- Cape Codder- Remove the orange juice and lime. No replacements needed.
- Bay Breeze – Switch orange juice to pineapple juice
- Sea Breeze- Replace the orange juice with grapefruit juice
- Sparkle! Add a dash of prosecco for some festive fun
More Drink Recipes
## I’d love to hear from you! Use hashtag #foodieandwine when you’ve made this recipe and post to social media! Leave a comment below, after you’ve made it, to let me know your thoughts!
- 3 oz Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- Squeeze of Fresh Lime Juice
- Fill a glass 3/4 of the way with ice.
- Pour the vodka, cranberry juice and orange juice into the glass and mix well.
- Top with a squeeze of fresh lime and enjoy.