Make a Corona Sunrise, also called a Mexican Sunrise, this Cinco de Mayo, or summer, for an easy and refreshing drink recipe! To make this Corona Sunrise recipe all you need is Corona, tequila, orange juice, grenadine and lime juice.
A little sweet and a little tart, this Corona Tequila Sunrise Tik Tok viral recipe is made right in the bottle for a quick and easy cocktail. It’s a twist on the classic, tequila sunrise. Check out our other Mexican recipes, including the popular Mexican Candy Shot.
Corona Sunrise Ingredients
This Corona Sunrise Drink requires only 5 ingredients, with only two being alcohol, and zero glasses as it’s made in the Corona glass! Zero glasses = zero dishes!
- Orange Juice
- Lime Juice
When To Serve The Corona Sunrise
- Cinco de Mayo Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Baby Showers
- Bachelorette Party
- Sunday Funday Brunch
- Graduation Parties
- All. Summer. Just. Because.
- The photo above shows how much you need to remove from the bottle to ensure all the good stuff fits in!
- Don’t shake the bottle to mix. The Corona is carbonated so it will explode everywhere if you try and shake it.
- Any lager would work, despite the recipe name (Corona Sunrise).
- Scale up and make a “party punch”. Just add all the ingredients into a large pitcher and serve when ready to party! As the Corona is carbonated, and can go flat, don’t make it too far in advance.
- Use fresh squeezed orange juice for the best quality.
Mix it up with these easy recipe variations.
- Change Up The Juice – replace the orange juice with pineapple juice, guava juice, passion fruit juice, etc. for an extra tropical flavor.
- Change Up the Liquor – White rum or vodka would be killer in this drink. We love it with pineapple rum!
- Replace the Grenadine with Cranberry Simple Syrup!
MORE DRINK RECIPES
## I’d love to hear from you! Use hashtag #foodieandwine when you’ve made this recipe and post to social media! Leave a comment below, after you’ve made it, to let me know your thoughts!
- 1 Bottle Corona Beer (*Note 1)
- 1½ oz Tequila
- 1½ oz Orange Juice
- ½ oz Grenadine
- 1 Fresh Lime, Cut Into Thin Wedges
- Drink the Corona down to the top of the "Corona" logo on the outside of the bottle.
- Add the tequila, orange juice and grenadine directly to the bottle.
- Place your thumb over the top of the hole (make sure it's totally covered!) and gently turn the bottle upside down and right side up again to mix.
- Squeeze the lime juice into the drink and enjoy immediately!