This White Tea Shot recipe, a twist on the classic Green Tea Shot, is a vodka-based shot full of refreshing peach and lemon flavor. It’s bubbly, refreshing and the perfect mix of sweet and sour.
White tea shots only require 4 ingredients and 2 minutes to make: vodka, peach schnapps, sweet and sour mix and lemon-lime soda.
White Tea Shot Ingredients
Wondering what’s in this white tea shot vodka recipe? Just a few ingredients: vodka, Peach Schnapps, Sweet and Sour Mix and Lemon-lime Soda. No actual tea is involved in the making of this recipe!
White Tea Shots Vodka
Make sure to make white tea shot recipes with a vodka brand you enjoy. Any brand will work, but if you go bottom shelf, you’ll be able to tell. Our favorite mid-level vodka brands are SKYY and Smirnoff.
How To Make A White Tea Shot
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice followed by the vodka, peach schnapps, sweet and sour mix. Shake well for 15-20 seconds.
Pour the mixture into a shot glass, top with lemon-lime soda and shoot away!
Make It A Cocktail
To turn this shot recipe into a full blow cocktail, just serve in a martini glass and top it off with extra lemon lime soda. Or just double the ingredients to keep the drink stiff.
Green Tea vs White Tea
Make this white tea shot recipe with vodka while the green tea shot uses Jameson whiskey. Note the difference in color.
When To Serve
A white tea shot recipe with vodka is a pleasant drink to serve at many events, including:
- Bachelorette Party
- Baby Shower
- Sunday Funday Brunch
- Birthday Parties
- Girls Night
It’s always fun to mix things up! Here are a few ideas:
- Mix up the Pucker! Try strawberry schnapps or mango schnapps. Here are other schnapps flavors to consider.
- Top it off with lemonade instead of lemon-lime soda for an extra sugary touch.
Cocktail Shaker Replacement
No cocktail shaker, no problem. Add the vodka, schnapps and sweet and sour. mix into a large cup with ice and stir until mixed. Pour the mixture into a shot glass and top with lemon-lime soda. A mason jar with a lid would work extremely well as you can shake it vs stir it.
- Scale up and make a “party punch”. Add the vodka, peach schnapps, and sweet and sour mix to a large pitcher and stir. When ready to serve, shake in a cocktail shaker to chill and top with lemon-lime soda before serving.
- To keep the shot from getting water logged, keep the soda and sweet and sour mix in the refrigerator to chill hours before making.
- This drink recipe also work well with diet sodas.
White Tea Shot
- ½ oz Vodka
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- ½ oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- 1 Splash Lemon Lime Soda
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice followed by the vodka, peach schnapps and sweet and sour mix. Shake well for 15-20 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a shot glass, top with lemon-lime soda and shoot away!